This is not a complete list, I'm sure, so feel free to add any that you know of to the comments section below. If I have heard a diaper was USA/Canadian made, I went to their website. Companies are proud to say their product is homegrown, and clearly state it. If it did not say anywhere on the site that they were made in the USA or Canada, I did not include them on my list, but it does not necessarily mean it's not made in the USA or Canada.
I also included a list of diapers made in both the USA and other countries. I felt the need to make a seperate list. For example, some of my BumGenius diapers say "made in the USA", while others say "made in Egypt".
*Also note that most companies order their materials overseas. There were only a couple of sites that made special note that some or all of their materials are also made in the USA.
Made in the USA:
- Best Bottoms (use as much USA made materials as possible, as well)
- Bright Star Baby (formerly Fishnoodles)
- Happy Heinys
- Kissaluvs (all fabrics made in the USA)
- Otter Puddles/Otter Blotters
- Rocky Mountain Diapers
- Tiny Tush Elite Pocket Diaper (with available made in USA microfiber insert)
- Grasshopper (fabrics milled in USA and Canada)
- Monkey Doodlez
- Rainshine Designs
- BumGenius (Egypt)
- Bummis (Canada as much as possible, but some items are manufactured in the UK & Pakistan, see website for details)
- Flip (Egypt)
- GroVia (China)
- Rumparooz (Denmark & China)
- Sustainablebabyish Diapers made in USA; Sbish Wool is made in China
*I have added a couple. If I find anymore I will add them, as well!