photo by Surely Sweet Photography

Changing Diapers: the Hip Mom's Guide to Modern Cloth Diapering

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Wordless Wednesday



Again, not completely wordless (for those who know me know this is no big surprise;) and I'm posting it a day early since today feels like Wednesday to me!

This is an old photo (obviously, since Riley was still in diapers!) but one of my favorites!  It's one of the few moments Riley and Eli were still long enough to get a cute picture. 

They are both wearing Doodle Dypes (older style).  I will be doing a review on Doodle Dypes (one of my favorite diapers!!!) soon.  For now, though, you can go vote on this pic to help E win a custom Doodle!  They are celebrating their 1 year anniversary with a photo contest!  All you need to do is "like" the photo in their album.  The photo with the most "likes" will win a custom Doodle Dype!  If I win I may decide to spread the Doodle love and do a giveaway........

No comments:

Post a Comment