photo by Surely Sweet Photography

Changing Diapers: the Hip Mom's Guide to Modern Cloth Diapering

Monday, April 4, 2011

:::squeal:::

I FINALLY have a CLOTHESLINE!!!

I am so excited, can you tell?

I have been asking my husband to put one up for a year.  And now I have one.

LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!

I am excited to start saving some energy by line drying the diapers, and whatever else I can fit on the lines.  It was very relaxing doing the monotonous work of hanging the items on the line.  A good way to clear the mind.  I even did part of it with E on my back in the Pikkolo. 



I finally have a photo of my diapers out on the line.  I have always been a little envious of the beautiful photos I've seen on so many cloth diaper forums and pages!  Now I have my own to share!!


The pretty colors <3



I added some clothes to the 2nd line.  I ran out of room.  I need more lines...

I'll throw in the other project we did this weekend.  "We" being my husband, with a little help from Riley.

Riley enjoyed playing in the hole for the new tree we planted.

Making sure it's deep enough!

Watering the new tree:)

2 comments:

  1. I wish I was allowed to have a clothesline! Great pics ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also wish that we could have a clothesline.. It makes everything smell so fresh!!

    I've awarded you the Versatile Blogger Award! Visit http://raisingrueben.blogspot.com/2011/04/my-first-blog-award.html to find out what to do next :)

    ReplyDelete